The Indian Food Processing Industry is experiencing a paradigm shift amid the COVID-19 pandemic towards increasing consumer awareness about the role of food and nutrition in the wellbeing, immunity and overall health of consumers. The Indian food industry is at the crossroads of exploring the emerging health trends and meeting consumer needs by launching new healthier products & reformulating their existing ones using functional ingredients & disruptive technological advances.
India Food & Nutrition Innovation Summit 2021 is virtual summit being organised by FICCI and Thinking Forks Consulting from 27th-28th October 2021 with an objective of showcasing New Age Disruptive Food Products, Technologies and Scientific Advances in Food & Nutrition Ecosystem fostering towards a Healthier India.
IFNIS 2021 as a virtual platform has been envisaged to bring forth innovations in Food & Nutrition domain by brands, entrepreneurs, manufacturers and academia in the food industry with an opportunity to seek critical insights on products backed by science & technology with taste and convenience that will drive the future.
Salient Features of India Food & Nutrition Innovation Summit 2021 (IFNIS 2021) are as follows:
- Virtual Showcasing of Food & Nutrition Innovation Technologies and Value-Added Products from food companies around the globe, disruptive start-ups, ingredient manufacturers, entrepreneurs & premier Academic Institutions.
- Panel Discussion on latest trends, Innovation, Research and Development Technologies in Food & Nutrition by eminent Business Leaders, Start-Up Founders and Academic Institutions.
- B2B meetings between the Food & Nutrition Innovation Companies, Technology Seekers and Manufacturers.
- Opportunity to gain critical insights on Scientific Advances and Technologies, Food Processing Ecosystem and academia that will help build stronger public-private partnerships.
- User Friendly interface to have an immersive experience with exciting features to interact with exhibitors through live chat, video calling, detail sharing etc.